Monday, April 27, 2015

Round Up: Living in Amsterdam

I spent a month living/nannying in Amsterdam. Here are some of the awesome thing we got up to and did.

We did a few day trips:
There was Zaanse Schaanz- a touristy little town. Pretty well done.
We also did a few amazing days in Efteling- the oldest amusement part in Amsterdam.

There are some awesome parks in Amsterdam, including Amstel Park,  vondelpark, Amsterdam Bos,

Some great museums including Rembrandt and the Royal Place, the maritime museum,  houseboat museum and the nemo, Van Gogh museum,

And also just some days that were full of kiddos, love, and hard-working fun.



1 comment:


  1. Greetings from Turkey
    I’m sending this massage to you to ask your help for my doctoral thesis. I’m a doctoral student in Adnan Menderes University and also instructor in Dokuz Eylul University. In the scope of my thesis, I aimed to determine the experiences and the issues of the foreign tourists who participate in a package tour. When I read the comments that you made on the site and I understood that you participated in a package tour in Turkey before. If you share your tour experience with me, you will make a great contribution to the scientific research. Could you please fill out the form on the link below? The form is consist of only 15 questions and it will not take too much time. Your answers are going to be used for only scientific purposes and are not going to be shared with third parties.
    Thank you very much
    Eda AVCI
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZnuBhTiDvLbZS6JdSnbrMtySo_Ce1mP4W5TC1-39zZjM76Q/viewform

    ReplyDelete