Saturday, March 29, 2014

SUMMER RECAP 2013: Rimini, Italy


I didn’t really did plan on stopping in Italy, specifically Rimini. However, I met my two travel buddies in Croatia and that was where they were headed.  One of them had worked there at a hostel, and the other one had been a visitor to the hostel which is where they met in the first place. So we took a train up after getting over there from Croatia. The train did not take very long, and then once we had gone on the train, we took a bus out of town to the beach where the hostel was.

They had AMAZING pub crawls at Sunflower that led to some of the great clubs in the area, and they also had more laid back nights.  Since I knew all of the staff we went to the staff BBQs and just hung out as a group. It was fun and relaxing to spend time with my boys curly and Rig! I really miss them- they fabulous!!



We stayed at Sunflower beach hostel which the main reason people come to Rimini. I really did not leave the vicinity of Sunflower, and mostly went there, to the beach and back.
They had a big kitchen, and awesome common room with a bar and outdoor seating. I passed the days drinking beer, playing beer pong, and flip cup.




They had AMAZING pub crawls at Sunflower that led to some of the great clubs in the area, and they also had more laid back nights.  Since I knew all of the staff we went to the staff BBQs and just hung out as a group. It was fun and relaxing to spend time with my boys curly and Rig!


I really miss them- they fabulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment