Saturday, February 15, 2014

SUMMER 2013 RECAP: Corfu, Greece. The Pink Palace


After Berlin I flew to Corfu Greece and started my adventure at the Pink Palace

I HAD THE MOST AMAZING TIME AT THIS HOSTEL! ACTUALLY!


I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. It is SO much fun!!!




The staff is amazing! The facilities are out of this world. The location is beautiful. Everything is great!

The first day there I went on the booze cruise! AH-mazing .






 We did do some incredible cliff jumping though!




I made a really good Aussie friend, chumps, who hung out with me most of the time I was there. So much fun!


The second day I went 4-wheeling which was also incredible. This island is beautiful.The tour guide for the quad safari was an awesome young greek guy who was so sweet








Then I spent a few days sitting on the beach just chilling.

The Palace is amazing, They have 4 bars (reception, dinner, palladium, and beach). They serve breakfast and then a sit down dnner every day included in your room price. And they have a giant beach bar to hang out in and a private beach with chairs. Then they also had their own night club that you can party at almost every nigh with awesome club music.



 They announce every night at dinner what they want to do for their party that night. Sometimes its beach bar (full moon party, traffic light party, etc) and sometimes in Paladium (toga party, cross dressing party, just regular club night). I can't describe how amazing this is in words...  its a magical place!




It was very hard to leave.

The palace is across the island from the main city of Corfu but they will pick you up and drop you off anywhere you need to go which makes everything so simple and easy. I spent one day wandering around the old town of Corfu which I really enjoyed as well! It's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment