Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Lexi's travels: Past and present

Where in the world am I currently?

I am back home in the US reliving all of my moment abroad as I plan my next adventure.



I just returned from living and studying in the south of France September through decemeber: Aix-en-provence to be specific, and I loved. During the semester I visited:
Rome
Nice
Monaco
Malta
Amsterdam
Prague
Budapest
Copenhagen
Stockholm
Trondhiem
and MORE!

But I will also be recaping my travels over the summer of 2013
Because that summer alone I spent 2+ months backpacking solo in:
Belgium
Germany
Greece
Albania
Croatia
Montenegro
Italy
Switzerland

I hope to also recap my summer of 2012: where I spent 1 month working on a farm and 1 month backpacking europe

And spring 2012: when I traveled to Guatemala for service

And spring 2013: when I bareboated in the bahamas

And Summer 2010: when I lived in Morocco

And my plans for 2014 which include 2 months in Eastern Europe, 1 month in Amsterdam, and 4 months in Kenya!!


So keep tuned in to here about travels, past and present, as well as what im doing and eating now.


- Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment